Government Launched Whatsapp Chatbot for Corona Virus | WHO Also Starts Helpdesk for COVID-19
In an attempt to help the natives and spread awareness about coronavirus, the Indian Government has taken a step forward by launching Whatsapp chatbot named MyGov Corona Helpdesk. This chatbot will provide all the right information and raise as much as possible information about pandemic COVID-19.
There is a lot of fake news available on social media related to Corona. To prevent the spread of all these misinformation, the central government has taken an important step and created an official WhatsApp chatbot to reduce the panic among the people.
Nowadays, everyone uses WhatsApp on a daily basis so, it is an easy and very convenient way to get the required information.
This Chatboast is available for all WhatsApp users in English
- 1 How to use MyGov Corona Helpdesk?
- 2 WHO Also created Chatbot to Spread Awareness about COVID-19
- 3 Google’s “Do the Five” Campaign
How to use MyGov Corona Helpdesk?
There is no need to search your queries online only you have to do is to save in your contact and ask the question by sending a message.
- Save the number Helpdesk number “9013151515” by any name.
- Open WhatsApp’s chat window for the saved number
- Simply Send a message “Hi” to the MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot
- In return, you will get automated reply from the Helpdesk Chatbot where you need to select your Question
- Reply with A, B, C, D, E, F, whatever you need to ask for.
You will get replies from MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot
- That’s how this chatbot will give automated replies to your query and help in spreading awareness.
WHO Also created Chatbot to Spread Awareness about COVID-19
World Health Organisation has also created a chatbot on a very popular instant messaging platform or app, Whatsapp, to make people aware and provide information about coronavirus pandemic.
It is also launched to prevent the spread of false information as it is more harmful to them then the virus itself.
This chatbot will provide all the related information like how to protect yourself, the latest news, MythBusters, etc.
You only need to save the number +41798931892 in your contact list and send the message”hi”. Then it will give automatic replies to your queries. Reply with the option of having your query and get all the helpful information for coronavirus.
Google’s “Do the Five” Campaign
Apart from Whatsapp, Google has also come forward with “Do the Five. Help stop coronavirus” campaign on its homepage. It lists five major and necessary steps to prevent the spread of coronavirus. It includes washing hands, coughing into elbows, not touching the face, maintain distance, Staying at home.